Cal South Updated Travel Requirements:
Due to the current and fluid circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, Cal South has updated its Travel requirements and administrative process to facilitate Cal South affiliate clubs and leagues. Cal South will continue to evaluate the situation and make further adjustments as warranted.
Travel will only be approved and authorized for events which are sanctioned by US Soccer and/or its affiliate members. Travel will only be authorized for those clubs; affiliates; teams; players; administrators; etc., who are properly registered with Cal South for the current registration year and who have demonstrated compliance with all Cal South requirements.
Requests for all travel including any non-Cal South and non-US Youth Soccer sanctioned events, must be submitted via the StackSports online system five (5) business days prior to departure.
Travel Papers Process
- At the top of the Member Central section on the Cal South homepage, click on “Login” (or click here).
- Enter your Username & Password and click on Go.
- If you do not know your Username and Password, click on Activate Account and follow the instructions. Contact your registrar if you have any difficulty.
- After you are logged in to your account, make sure that you are in the CORRECT SEASON (each season goes from September 1st to August 31st), then scroll down to the Teams section. Click Edit or View next to the team that is traveling.
- Your team roster will come up.
- Click on the Travel Roster tab.
- Click on Create New Request.
- Enter the information for the tournament in question including information for the tournament director.
- Click Save & Continue and a new screen will come up with your current roster. At this point, you can add jersey numbers and positions, remove players from the travel roster (by hitting the red x next to their information), and add other Cal South players and managers/coaches to the travel roster. NOTE: You will need the loan player or Administrator’s ID number in order to add them to your travel roster. When entering the ID number make sure to include the dash (ex: 9999-99999)
- Click Save & Continue. A notes section will come up. You can add any information that you think would help us in considering your application or leave that section blank. Click Save & Continue and a Review page will come up. If everything is okay, click on Submit Application. If not, click on the corresponding tab at the top to change the Roster, etc.
- Acceptance or denial will be granted within 72 hours of submission. If you are denied, you will receive an email from the Corporate Office staff. Otherwise, you will be able to see your approval by logging back into your account. Scroll all the way down to the Travel Requests section. Click on the printer icon next to the application in question, and your approved application will come up.
- After printing the approved application, make sure that you sign the application and roster in the proper sections, and take this with you to the Tournament.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email the Administrative Services Group at email@example.com.
Amendments may be made to your travel papers by logging back into Cal South Online Registration System. Scroll all the way down to the Travel Requests section and click on Edit next to the application in question. Your current papers will show up. You will then be able to edit the travel roster and resubmit it to the Corporate Office. PLEASE NOTE: We can only guarantee approval for rosters that are submitted no less than 72 hours prior to your departure for the tournament in question.