Please note: In order to apply to the Signature League, you must apply using the Cal South Online Registration system. In order to start, your team must be registered with Cal South for the 2020-2021 Fall Season as a Rec. Signature team. Competitive teams are not accepted. You must also be among the listed two contacts, the head coach and Team Manager, in order to apply online. Assistant Coaches or Team Assistants cannot apply on behalf of the team. Contact your Recreation League registrar for confirmation or assistance.
Below are the steps necessary to register for the 2020 Signature League – Fall Season.
1. Go to www.calsouth.com. Click on the “YOUTH LOGIN” button on the upper right side of the home page.
2. Log in using your Cal South team administrator member account Username and Password.
3. Once on your “MY ACCOUNT” page, find your team under “TEAM NAME”
4. Next to your team name is a “TOURNAMENT” tab, press click here.
5. Select the “2020 Signature League Fall” name from the drop-list.
6. Click the “REGISTER” button to start your online application. Remember to click on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” Tab to complete the process. You will be alerted if any required information is missing.
7. Once complete, all listed contacts will receive an automatic email response regarding the status of your application.
When you return to your team profile, you will see “2020 Signature League Fall” listed under the “TOURNAMENT” tab. You can click on the “EDIT” link to make any modifications to the application. Follow the instructions on each screen to complete the process and submit your application.
For additional assistance, please contact your local Rec Signature League representative.