Minimum Age Requirement: 13 Years of Age
- USSF Referee Registration Fee cost of $55 paid online: Register & pay by clicking here.
- Take the Online Grassroots Referee Course through US Soccer’s Learning Center by clicking here.
- Attend a Grassroots In Person Field Training. * The In Person training is not available at this time. Once fields are re-opened we will post additional training dates & locations. In the interim you can register as a provisionally approved referee by clicking here
If above items are met, you’ll receive your badge which is a provisional approval based on you completing the field training no later than December 15, 2020.
NOTE: Adults must also complete the State Requirements below.
- SafeSport Training – This can be completed through the Learning Center here.
- Fingerprint clearance needed – To complete this, you will need to download our live scan form which can be taken to any servicer. You can do a quick google search for “local live scan locations” and take your form to them. The cost will range anywhere from $15-$30. Keep your copy of the live scan form after the service is done until you have confirmation we have received your results. On average it takes from 1-14 days to receive results back from the Department of Justice. We will update your referee profile as soon as that clearance comes in.
Please click here for the live scan form.